30 before 30 list
1. Cook an entire Thanksgiving meal.
2. Take an international trip with Ben. (In the works!)
3. Maybe have a kiddo. (Fingers crossed this is in the works!)
4. Read (or re-read) 10 classic books. (So far I've gotten through Wuthering Heights, The Way We Live Now, and The Bell Jar)
5. Travel to two states I haven't been to - then I'll have hit 25 out of 50!
8. Surprise my husband with a weekend getaway. (Because we all know how much he loves surprises).
9. Take a picture every day for a year. I'm planning on starting this today - be sure you "like" the Love Everyday Life facebook page because that's where the album will be!
12. See a broadway show in NYC.
16. Master a language - and then go somewhere where I can actually use it
24. Attend a professional hockey game.
25. Buy a car.
Do you have a "30 before 30" list - or a life list of some kind? How are you doing with it?
(Don't forget to enter my perfect morning giveaway - it's only open through 11:59 PM tonight!)